Listen, sweet little girl,
Your father's gone below.
I know, I'm trying hard,
Trying to let go.
Just let me lead you,
To the ground where lies his heart.
With all these tears inside,
I'll surely fall apart.
It's time to face your loss,
Let your father go.
He's gone, girl,
Down below...
Walk along this dirty path,
Enjoy the failling rain.
I'm scared to say goodbye,
To face his hidden pain.
It's time to free your loss,
Let your father go...
But I need your help, sweet sir,
You put him six feet below!
Got to find your fire, girl,
Survival of your soul.
Please, friend, show me how,
I don't know where to start...
It's time to face your loss,
Let your father go.
But I need help, dear sir,
You put him six feet below!
Your father's gone below.
I know, I'm trying hard,
Trying to let go.
Just let me lead you,
To the ground where lies his heart.
With all these tears inside,
I'll surely fall apart.
It's time to face your loss,
Let your father go.
He's gone, girl,
Down below...
Walk along this dirty path,
Enjoy the failling rain.
I'm scared to say goodbye,
To face his hidden pain.
It's time to free your loss,
Let your father go...
But I need your help, sweet sir,
You put him six feet below!
Got to find your fire, girl,
Survival of your soul.
Please, friend, show me how,
I don't know where to start...
It's time to face your loss,
Let your father go.
But I need help, dear sir,
You put him six feet below!
Now we stand at your father's feet
Please, little girl, be brave.
Please, little girl, be brave.
Hold me, I'll say goodbye,
I'll be better off this way.
Let me hear your heart and soul,
I'll put him in his grave.
I feel the sorrow lifting,
As I kiss your lips in the rain.
I'll be better off this way.
Let me hear your heart and soul,
I'll put him in his grave.
I feel the sorrow lifting,
As I kiss your lips in the rain.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire